- ARRIVAL TIME: Check-in time for The Inn is no earlier than 4pm and not later than 7pm. Check in after 9pm is possible with prior, written arrangements. If your travel or flight is delayed by more than an hour from the check-in time that you specified on your reservation, please contact The Inn via e-mail us to let us know your new estimated arrival time.
- PARKING: We have private parking to accommodate all guests.
- DEPARTURE TIME: Check out time is 11am. Late check out is possible up until 12pm if you would like to spend some additional time on the grounds. However, we require that you clear your guest room of all personal belongings by 11am so that we can begin readying the room for guests arriving at 3pm.
- MINIMUM NIGHT STAYS: We do require multi-night stays during certain times of the year including special events weekends, university events, & holidays - which typically have a minimum two-nights stay. Certain dates requiring multiple night stays will be noted on our website as well as on our online reservation system.
- RATES: Rates are for single or double occupancy and include our homecooked, Signature Inn breakfast. All rates subject to change w/out notice. Rates subject to applicable taxes and nominal credit card convenience charge.
- CANCELLATION POLICY: 14-day cancellation policy on all direct bookings. All reservations placed through an online
travel service (Booking.com, Expedia, Kayak, etc.) have 60 day cancellation policies. Because of our small size, cancellations
affect us significantly. A last-minute cancellation gives us little chance of re-booking the cancelled room, thus The Maples at
Warner has the following 14-day cancellation policy. Any cancellations or changes that occur within 14 days of arrival will be
subject to forfeiture of the deposit. All refunds outside of the 14 days are subject to a cancellation fee equal to $25. Should
it be necessary to alter or cancel your reservation within 7 days of arrival, you will be responsible for the entire cost of
your stay as originally booked. If there is a chance that your trip will be interrupted, we strongly recommend purchasing travel
insurance. We are not affiliated with, nor recommend, any particular company. We are providing some travel insurance options for
consideration in respect to our strict cancellation policy:
- DEPOSIT POLICY: To confirm and secure a reservation,The Maples at Warner requires a deposit equivalent to 50% of the total stay for two-nights or longer. One-night stays will be charged 100% of deposit.
- OCCUPANCY: We allow a maximum of 2 people for all guest rooms.
- CHILDREN: Children are welcome at The Inn. All children must be properly supervised, polite, and well-behaved. If you are traveling with an infant, please plan to bring a portable crib as we do not have these at the Inn.
- NON-INN GUESTS DURING YOUR STAY: The common areas of The Inn, the pool, and the grounds of the property are solely for the use of booked guests who are staying at the Maples. While many guests visit the area to see friends or family, attend a local event, or visit students at local colleges and universities, we require our guests to please confirm with The Inn before inviting any other parties who are not our guests at the B&B.
- MEALS: Full, homecooked, Signature Inn breakfast included in the rate.
- FOOD AND DRINKS IN GUEST ROOMS: We work hard to make sure that all of our guests at The Inn have a wonderful, memorable experience. That experience includes maintaining high standards when it comes to providing clean facilities, linens, original artwork, antiques, and furniture. We ask that all guests please refrain from eating or bringing beverages into the guest rooms. We have refrigerators that you are welcome to utilize. All food consumption, outside of our breakfasts and specially requested dinners, should be in the dining, common, or designated outside areas of the Inn.
- PETS: We gladly welcome pets! Rooms #1 and #2 are our pet-friendly rooms and a daily rate of $30 is charged for each pet during your stay. Pets are not allowed to remain in guestroom while you are away from the Inn.
- SMOKING: For the comfort and safety of our guests, we are a non-smoking facility. We do permit smoking outside in designated areas. Any smoking inside of The Inn will result in an immediate request to leave, a minimum, additional cleaning fee of $150, plus your room and incidentals charges.
- DAMAGES: The furnishings and many amenities that are an integral part of the Inn are all a part of the ambiance that we provide to make our guest's stay enjoyable and comfortable. We take pride in presenting all of our guests a tasteful, clean and well maintained atmosphere and ask that you take special care in ensuring that this is preserved. Guests will be asked to pay fair and reasonable costs incurred for damages caused by them.
- PAYMENTS: We accept cash, Visa, MasterCard, Discover, & personal checks. Reservations & scheduled activities are charged, in full, approximately 5-business days prior to the check-in date. If you are paying by cash, it is collected at the time of check-in. If paying by personal check, checks must be received by The Inn 10-days prior to the date of arrival for your stay. All payments subject to applicable New Hampshire State Rooms tax of 9%.
- Special event dates for The Maples at Warner include Northeast Catholic College graduation & Parent's and Visitor's Weekend, Warner Fall Foliage Festival, NASCAR Weekends in July & September, and the following holidays - New Years Eve, New Years Day, Easter, Independence Day, Thanksgiving, Thanksgiving Weekend, Christmas Eve, & Christmas Day. Check our Local Events Page for exact information on dates.
- IMPORTANT INFORMATION ON RESERVATIONS & CANCELLATION POLICY FOR NORTHEAST CATHOLIC COLLEGE GRADUATION 7 PARENT.S/VISITOR WEEKENDS: A minimum stay of two-days is required for these local, special event weekends. Due to the large number of requests for a limited number of rooms, coupled with the high number of cancellations that we have experienced in the past (particularly for Magdalen Parent's Weekend), all reservations are non-refundable and are billed at the time of booking these special event dates.